Friday, October 31, 2014

swimming pools


When i was younger, I went to our country club pool with my dad.  The sun was shining on a warm summer day in Texas, and as our car pulled up to the pool, the excitement in me grew.  My dad opened the door for me as i hopped out and ran as fast as i could towards the entrance.  When we got inside, my dad and I found a great pair of chairs that happened to be poolside.  When I hopped into the pool, i made my way over to the basketball hoop that was attached to the side of the pool. My dad and I started playing pool basketball when i got out for a minute to get the ball.  With the ball in my hands, I ran and jumped right next to the basket so i could try to dunk the ball.  I slipped as i was jumping and i hit my mouth on the rim of the basket. When mouth hit the rim, it completely knocked the big tooth out of my mouth leaving me screaming and blood running down my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment